Now this frightening machine would send some people with less intestinal fortitude running for the woods, or desert, but I can testify to its world renowned reputation. On the second day of field testing the machine and I headed to the tank driving course on base. A vast collection of peaks and valleys unfolded in front of us, however we did not turn back. As most of the less ominous features were conquered without so much as a whimper from the engine, and left in the substantial cloud of dust behind us, we saw what lay waiting in the distance. It was Everest if it was a foot tall, the peak brushing against the clouds. At full speed we approached, and the fight was on. After what seemed like hours we summited the beast. A triumphant roar from the machine (I think I should get the muffler checked out), and we sped down the other side. Just another day in the life of the UAZ.
Friday, 2 May 2008
The Uaz
Now this frightening machine would send some people with less intestinal fortitude running for the woods, or desert, but I can testify to its world renowned reputation. On the second day of field testing the machine and I headed to the tank driving course on base. A vast collection of peaks and valleys unfolded in front of us, however we did not turn back. As most of the less ominous features were conquered without so much as a whimper from the engine, and left in the substantial cloud of dust behind us, we saw what lay waiting in the distance. It was Everest if it was a foot tall, the peak brushing against the clouds. At full speed we approached, and the fight was on. After what seemed like hours we summited the beast. A triumphant roar from the machine (I think I should get the muffler checked out), and we sped down the other side. Just another day in the life of the UAZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
they didn't give you a bantha? what a jip... just make sure you don't snap the steering column like Todd did at Tumbledown Dick.
Post a Comment