Friday, 17 October 2008
Moved yet again
I know, I know, sorry once AGAIN for the long delay in posts. We are now living in a combat out post more or less in the middle of no where, and it is not too bad. Unfortunately they are telling us we must move again soon. At this point it really doesn't matter too much, they can tell me pretty much anything and all I really hear them say is "Just make it three more months." That being said, the internet out here is more or less a couple of speaker wires wrapped together, connected to a speak and spell on one end and a tuna can we threw into a tree for a satellite on the other. Needless to say, lacking. This is the reason I write to you from another base where we are fortunate enough to bring our laundry. They also have real meals here which is always a highlight. Well as most of you know, I had a spectacular vacation in August. My girlfriend, Samantha, and I went to the Bahamas for a bit and then out to California (I have pictures of all of these beautiful places back at our COP but to download them would fry my speak and spell). I headed home after that to attend a wedding (Chip and I should no longer be allowed in public together). So now I am just trying to make it through the last little bit. I appreciate all the support and look forward to hearing from all of you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there brotha! Hopefully when you get home we can go ski some pow out west! Are you planning on heading back east at all for the holidays? Stay safe.
Keep chargin'
Berkowitz
Post a Comment